You can contact our support by sending an email. As soon as your email is received, our trouble ticket software will create a
new ticket and send you an automatic notification with your ticket ID. If you do not
receive any email that confirms that your ticket has been created, please try sending your
support request again. On subsequent correspondance with the same tickect id, you will not
receive an automatic notification each time you send an email.
Unless this is just a general question, please provide as much technical information as
possible. There are many possible configuration involving SharePoint and Reporting
- SharePoint 2007 or 2010?
- Reporting Services 2005, 2008, 2008R2?
- Reporting Services configured in StandAlone mode or SharePoint integration mode?
- The exact version of Enesys RS Data Extension you are using?
Other information that can be helpful depending on the problem you are experiencing:
- Do you get this problem when running (previewing) the report within BIDS? When running
the report on your report server? On both?
- Provide the credentials used for running the report. Credentials are specified at the
data source level.
- A copy of the query you are using in XML format may also help at some point.
On a general note, do not hesitate to provide screen shots.